Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Wose Wedding Recap: Picture Time

After the ceremony, we got right into taking formal family photos. Our amazing photographers had the list I had given them, which helped us breeze through these pictures in a quick and orderly fashion. 

All photos by Melissa Manzione Photography.


Hint, hint: start with the biggest group first, then any photos involving children, and end with your most easygoing family members. They'll be waiting (read: possibility passing up on on cocktail hour) the longest. 

Love this candid of me and my mom.
After family portraits came the wedding party photos. We had so much fun taking these! I was pretty anti-cliche wedding party photos during planning, but our friends had other ideas in mind:
Groomsman-on-groom violence is a serious problem in this country.

The classic jumping shot. What's not to love?!


Calling it now: the "Bridesmaids" pose will be to 2010's weddings what puffy sleeves were to 1980's weddings. 
I *LOVE* these pictures. I love that we have fun friends who had fun on our wedding day. We took some relatively serious/normal ones too...



But overall, the wedding party photo shoot was relaxed and laid back. The caterer constantly bringing over drinks and hors d'oeuvres didn't hurt either!

We wrapped up wedding party pictures and Adam and I took a few more couples shots.

 


Before we knew it, an hour had passed. All during pictures, I kept peeking over at the boat bar where cocktail hour was being held. Great music was playing, the food and drinks looked fantastic, and our guests were laughing and mingling. I was so ready to join that party!

No comments:

Post a Comment