Thursday, October 31, 2013

Hello!

As of this posting, Adam and I have been married for 68 days, 18 hours, and 43 minutes. Like all of 2013, it has gone by in a whirlwind.


So much has already happened in our short marriage: we had a beautiful wedding day with 130 of our closest friends and family. We spent an amazing week at Secrets Maroma Beach, honeymooning on one of the most beautiful beaches in the world. A mere five days after getting home from the honeymoon, I was whisked off to London for a week on a business trip.



Upon getting home from London, I decided I wasn't busy enough. I promptly opened an Etsy shop selling wedding, home, and holiday decor, which has already taken off. I also volunteered to serve on our community HOA board and am helping to organize a local alumnae chapter for my college sorority, Zeta Tau Alpha.



Life has been hectic, but GOOD hectic. And through it all, day in and day out, is my new husband. Like our engagement, I know this is a special time in our lives, one that we'll look back on someday with smiles. This blog is my attempt to document it, both for ourselves and for our loved ones. I'll start by posting in-depth about the happenings above, then move into our day-to-day. Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment